Jobs en stages
Junior Legal Counsel
With 30 years of history, today Gaming1 is one of the international leaders in both land-based and online games of chance (casino games, sports betting and poker). Its evolution at the heart of innovation is accompanied by a diversification and specialization of positions, with the creation of new cutting-edge jobs. As part of its sustained growth, Gaming1 is looking for a Business Paralegal to join its Legal team.
As a Business Paralegal, you will provide legal and administrative support to the Business & Commercial agreements legal team and other departments or subsidiaries of the Group. You will take part in managing all the contracts for the company.
- Within the Legal department, you will be part of the Business & Commercial agreements team and report to the Legal Business Manager.
- You will provide, with the help of the Legal Counsels, the commercial contracts and legal and administrative documents necessary to carry out the business.
- You will provide support for Corporate housekeeping (international subsidiaries).
- You will accompany audit activities: collecting useful documents and ensuring completeness of document delivered.
- You will take charge of administrative tasks directly linked to the execution of the team’s legal acts (signing documents, managing databases, managing the team’s suppliers and following up invoices, etc.).
- You will be required to write NDAs, confidentiality agreements.
- You will carry out regular reporting to your hierarchical superior and you will collaborate with Legal Counsels, the Regulatory Officer and Paralegal from the teams in the department.
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Law.
- You ideally have prior experience in a paralegal role or in a law firm.
- Experience in contract and/or international law is welcome but not essential.
- You have good command of French, and you are at ease in English, both written and orally.
- You are thorough, organized, a good communicator, independent and have team spirit.
- You are proactive and able to work in an emergency.
- You have good writing skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- As well as having a unique experience centered around our values of pleasures, team spirit, performance, boldness and intergity - alongside 1.200 Employees around the world, we offer :
- the opportunity to contribute to the international development of a family company from Liège
- the chance to take part in a human and entrepreneurial adventure within a solid group
- a friendly work environment that is adapted to reaching optimal performance
- leadership by talents, values, trust and autonomy
- the opportunity to progress and specialize with our internal mobility system
- a competitive salary package with several perks
- the possibility to work remotely for a good work-life balance
Meer details op: https://www.gaming1.com/en/hr/offer/details/278