Jobs en stages
Corporate HR Lawyer
As Corporate HR Lawyer you are a key member of our global HR community and a strong ally for the business, our global general management teams, our executive committee, board members etc.
You will collaborate on varied national and international labor law related or cross functional projects. You will be offered challenging work that you can organize with a high level of autonomy and a high degree of responsibility.
- Draft, negotiate, review a wide variety of (inter)national labor law related contracts (employment contracts, termination agreements, expat agreements,...), in compliance with the company’s policies and risk tolerance;
- Monitor, pro- actively advise and assist with numerous ad hoc labor related issues (individual and collective employment law, social security, compensation & benefits, international employment, employment law aspects of restructuring of companies, individual dismissal files, fringe benefits, stock option plans,…);
- Act as first point of contact on labor law related matters for our global HR community. Collaborate in contract or dispute negotiations, identifying legal risks and formulating alternative proposals;
- Monitor, follow up on and (if need be) actively manage (together with local legal counsel) all major labor litigation in different jurisdictions across the globe;
- Participate in the setting up and implementation of Puratos global policies on labor law related matters;
- Collaborate in cross functional projects such as working on new processes, be part of taskforces, consulted on new policies, etc.
Who are we looking for?
- You have a Master degree in Law and at least 8 years of relevant professional experience in general labor law (as lawyer or legal counsel);
- You have a broad experience in complex (inter)national labor cases. Knowledge of general principles of business law is a strong asset;
- You are people minded, empathic and consensus oriented but with skills to be determined if the content requires so;
- You are flexible, hands-on with a “can do” mentality and willing to work with a high degree of autonomy on a broad variety of legal matters;
- You are able to communicate and explain legal matters and strategies in a simple way to colleagues without legal background;
- You are precise and pay attention to details;
- You are fluent in Dutch and have good knowledge French and English (written and spoken). Any other language is an asset.
- Adeline van Zuylen
- Industrialaan, 1702 Groot-Bijgaarden
- 02 481 41 13