Jobs en stages
Energy & Construction Lawyer
Parkwind N.V. is an independent green energy company that develops, finances, and operates offshore wind farms. With more than a decade of experience and 771 megawatts under operational management, Parkwind has four operational windfarms in Belgium and is currently developing projects in Germany (Arcadis Ost 1 – 247 MW) and Ireland (Oriel Windfarm – 330 MW). Parkwind’s global ambitions include several international joint development partnerships and pioneering R&D projects.
Parkwind is committed to making green energy available and affordable for everyone through its unique approach covering the entire value chain of offshore wind, establishing Parkwind as a reliable and competitive partner to communities, governments and suppliers globally .
Composed of over 120 professionals operating from offices in Belgium and Ireland, Parkwind consolidates the offshore wind energy activities of its Belgian shareholder Virya, owned by the Colruyt Group and Korys. Learn more at www.parkwind.eu.
Behind Parkwind’s successes are our people. Working in engineering, technology, finance, operations and more, our 120 employees share an entrepreneurial spirit and a dedication to our company and purpose.
We recruit a wide variety of profiles worldwide, from young graduates to experienced professionals, to help us achieve our ambitious green goals. We need dynamic, purpose-driven enthusiasts who can thrive in a rapidly changing environment, question the status quo and think beyond the limits of their job description.
Work alongside some of the world’s leading offshore energy experts. Learn, grow and develop together with our independent company. Join us in building a sustainable future.
To reinforce our Contract & Procurement Team, we are looking for an Energy & Construction Lawyer.
As an Energy & Construction Lawyer, you will support and assist the technology teams within Parkwind in the development and construction of an offshore wind farm, from start to finish, and ensure compliance with statutory law, permit and procurement requirements, company policies, rules and guidelines.
More specifically, you will support the project team, under the direction/supervision of a senior contract manager, in the fulfilment of the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Tender management
- Contract negotiations
- Drafting a variety of contracts for the development and construction of an offshore wind farm (e.g. supply contracts, contract for offshore services, transport & installation contracts, etc.)
- Contract management
- Project-related communication
- Risk management and risk mitigation
- Claim management and avoidance
- Stakeholder management
- Knowledge management
- you have a master’s degree in law with a strong interest for energy & construction law
- 3-5 years working experience within the industry or other relevant working experience
- You are a motivated team player and yet able to work autonomously
- You have good communication skills
- You are fluent in English and Dutch/French
What we offer:
- A full-time position, 38h/week.
- A position in a stimulating and flexible work environment which is continuously evolving
- An attractive remuneration based on your skills and achievements and an interesting package of extra-legal benefits (including group insurance, hospitalization insurance, 13 RWT (ADV) days, …).
- Training & Development opportunities both on a technical level as well as a personal level to develop your competences within the role and to grow as a professional.
- A dynamic and high-tech no-nonsense work environment.
- A job with an international character in sector driving the energy transition in a sustainable way.
- A challenging function with a lot of variety.
Meer details op: https://parkwind.recruitee.com/o/energy-construction-lawyer
- Energy & Construction Lawyer
- Marieken Menten
- Sint-Maartenstraat; 3000 Leuven
- +32 477 42 37 44