Jobs en stages
Paralegal - Contract Management & Legal Tech
As Terumo “Paralegal – Contract Management and Legal Tech” you are responsible to provide Legal & Administrative support to the EMEA Legal Affairs & Compliance department. You will ensure consistent and effective management of a wide variety of contracts in our Contract Management System, including leveraging of technology to improve Legal & Compliance efficiency. Furthermore, you will manage corporate housekeeping and other legal documents and give support to the privacy program and other compliance programs.
You will be based at Terumo Europe’s headquarters in Leuven and are part of the EMEA Legal & Compliance Department who provides legal and compliance support on a wide variety of topics such as contract law, distribution management, healthcare compliance, privacy, intellectual property law, etc.
You will be responsible to provide Legal & Administrative support to the EMEA Legal Affairs & Compliance department. You will report to a senior legal counsel.
Your focus within this team will be on contract and document management and improving efficiency through setting up efficient processes and legal tech solutions.
You will be in touch with many colleagues of other departments who will need your support to ensure smooth collaboration with the legal and compliance team and a compliant approach.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
You will support the contract management process, including managing template contracts and processing of contracts. You will collaborate with internal business clients and legal counsel on contract requirements, and advice internal business clients on contract document requirements. You will respond to requests and escalations from internal Business partners on contracts management issues, policies, and procedures.
You will assist in the maintenance of the Terumo Contract Management System (CMS) and support users of the system and provide training. You will prepare and run reports and support proper management of the contracts in the CMS. You’ll assist in automating template contracts and automate workflows.
You will coordinate the corporate housekeeping activities of 10+ affiliates across Europe and manage the corporate documents. You will work directly with the vendor and manage the corporate housekeeping system and you will support internal reporting including reporting to the headquarters in Japan.
You will be accountable for ensuring good record-keeping practices and appropriate administrative and office practices are in place to support the efficient operations of the department. You will provide support on different projects of the Legal department, in particular relating to legal tech.
You will support the legal counsels in matters such as marketing reviews, credit collection, real estate, and such other selected Legal matters for the EMEA Legal team.
You’ll support the lawyers in providing legal and compliance training to the BU’s and functions, in particular to users of legal automated systems.
Experience, Skills and Knowledge
- You have a paralegal degree, or equivalent experience, such as in business management (database set up and maintenance).
- For this profile we’re open for junior or more experienced candidates. If you are a junior profile, you have at least a first working experiencepreferably has 2 to 3 years of experience.
- You have a strong sense of discretion and confidentiality. Ideally you have experience in Medical Devices or Pharmaceutical Business.
- You have excellent working knowledge of English (written and spoken). Any other language knowledge is a plus.
- You are proficient in MS Office & SAP. The candidate we’re looking for has a strong affinity and interest for IT and Legal tech systems.
- You have solid analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills. Furthermore, you can prioritize workload, self-manage projects and handle multiple tasks at the same time. Tight Business deadlines don’t scare you.
- You have strong organizational and interpersonal skills. You get energy of working cooperatively with other departments.
Terumo core values
Meer details op: https://www.terumo-europe.com/en-EMEA